MOTULA
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Últimos temas
» masters of the universe origins
GI Joe II Centered On Snake Eyes And Roadblock - Página 2 EmptySáb Dic 17, 2022 11:40 pm por Roboto

» Moralejas de la serie 200x
GI Joe II Centered On Snake Eyes And Roadblock - Página 2 EmptySáb Dic 17, 2022 10:42 pm por Roboto

» CAMO KHAN UNA PASIÓN ARGENTA
GI Joe II Centered On Snake Eyes And Roadblock - Página 2 EmptySáb Dic 17, 2022 9:53 pm por Roboto

» MIni comic collection Dark Horse
GI Joe II Centered On Snake Eyes And Roadblock - Página 2 EmptySáb Dic 17, 2022 9:52 pm por Roboto

» Etermas 5.0!!
GI Joe II Centered On Snake Eyes And Roadblock - Página 2 EmptySáb Dic 17, 2022 9:49 pm por Roboto

» Las revistas Ledafilms de He-man
GI Joe II Centered On Snake Eyes And Roadblock - Página 2 EmptyDom Mar 21, 2021 9:19 am por Alien3000

» Mini Comic Fall of Eternia ( Final Battle)
GI Joe II Centered On Snake Eyes And Roadblock - Página 2 EmptyMiér Feb 10, 2021 8:47 am por Ednock

» Mini Comic Fall of Eternia ( Homecoming)
GI Joe II Centered On Snake Eyes And Roadblock - Página 2 EmptyMar Feb 09, 2021 6:07 pm por Ednock

» Origen de Skeletor Mini Comic
GI Joe II Centered On Snake Eyes And Roadblock - Página 2 EmptyLun Jun 01, 2020 11:17 am por carlosech79

Los posteadores más activos del mes
No hay usuarios

GI Joe II Centered On Snake Eyes And Roadblock

+2
Mer-Man
Pablo MZK
6 participantes

Página 2 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3  Siguiente

GI Joe II Centered On Snake Eyes And Roadblock - Página 2 Empty Re: GI Joe II Centered On Snake Eyes And Roadblock

Mensaje por Invitado Miér Jul 20, 2011 3:25 pm

:Good:
Anonymous
Invitado
Invitado

GI Joe II Centered On Snake Eyes And Roadblock - Página 2 Empty Re: GI Joe II Centered On Snake Eyes And Roadblock

Mensaje por Invitado Vie Jul 22, 2011 9:26 am

Ever since JoeCon 2010 we've been hearing that GI Joe II will be notably different from Rise Of Cobra. Anywhere from Brian Goldner stating that "In many ways, it'll be great for the people who saw the first one, but you don't need to have studied every element of the first one to enjoy the second. We've made sure that that's the case.", to director Jon Chu wanting a Gritty GI Joe 2. Now according to allkpop by way of BH Entertainment(agency for Storm Shadow actor Lee Byung Hun), GI Joe II will have a "different appeal":

Lee Byung Hun’s agency, BH Entertainment, stated, “After leaving for America yesterday, he is trying to adjust to the time difference and also further analyze his character. After spending time to prepare for his film, he is planning to concentrate on filming. Please expect for ‘Storm Shadow’ and a different appeal.”

Just little more than year to see how different GI Joe II will turn out to be.

GI Joe II Centered On Snake Eyes And Roadblock - Página 2 GI-Joe-II-Storm-Shadow_1311299570
Anonymous
Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado Miér Jul 27, 2011 4:13 pm

Joe Mazzello Is Mouse In GI Joe II

So it turns out that initial report of the Sgt Savage character Mouse In GI Joe II turned out to be legit. Actor Joe Mazzello has been cast as Mouse in GI Joe II. Joe Mazzello has appeared in Jurassic Park and The Pacific to name a few. Here's more from Deadline:

Joe Mazzello has been set to play the role of Mouse in G.I. Joe 2: Cobra Strikes, a role a lot of young guys wanted in the Jon M. Chu-directed Paramount film that stars Channing Tatum, Dwayne Johnson, Adrianne Palicki and Ray Stevenson. Mazzello, the kid in the original Jurassic Park, most recently co-starred in the Emmy-winning HBO miniseries The Pacific and was last seen in The Social Network.

GI Joe II Centered On Snake Eyes And Roadblock - Página 2 GI-Joe-II-Joe-Mazzello-Mouse_1311732687
Anonymous
Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado Vie Ago 05, 2011 5:02 pm

Can You Smell What Roadblock Is Cooking?

es, I know, I know the title is a bad joke. Anyway, Dwayne Johnson a.k.a The Rock is teasing the G. I. Joe Fans with his involvement with Weapons and Stunt-Work for the second movie.

Roadblock is holding a M249 Squad Automatic Weapon (M249 SAW). Originally designed back in 1976, the gun utilizes a 200-round belt ammunition feed. On the second image he is playing with a Glock Safe Action Pistol (The Glock for short), with an effective range of 50 meters (And here I thought Nerf guns were cool).

Take a look at the tweeted images, after the jump.

Update: Just in - "Combat training today at NASA"

GI Joe II Centered On Snake Eyes And Roadblock - Página 2 G-I-joe-2-Roadblock-1Dwayne-Johnson_1312565857

GI Joe II Centered On Snake Eyes And Roadblock - Página 2 G-I-joe-2-Roadblock-2_1312565868
Anonymous
Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje por Zan Vie Ago 05, 2011 11:21 pm

da miedo :Uyyuyu: :Uyyuyu:
Zan
Zan

Mensaje por Invitado Dom Ago 07, 2011 11:01 am

si la verdad asi :Uyyuyu:
Anonymous
Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje por Reina Angella Dom Ago 07, 2011 3:23 pm

Que impresionante :Uyyuyu:
Reina Angella
Reina Angella

Mensaje por Pablo MZK Dom Ago 07, 2011 3:24 pm

wow definitivamente Roadblock cobro vida
Pablo MZK
Pablo MZK

Mensaje por Invitado Jue Ago 11, 2011 3:36 pm

y no sera el unico

GI Joe 2 Retaliation Helo Drop Points

The Rock has tweeted 2 new images, starting with the following caption:

Getting harnessed in for GI Joe tactical training: helo drop points

Interestingly enough, an image posted moments later shows other members joining in for the drop. Could this be the 1st look at Gung Ho and possibly a new actor as Heavy Duty, or maybe....Doc?

GI Joe II Centered On Snake Eyes And Roadblock - Página 2 GI-Joe-2-Retaliation-The-Rock-01_1313027040

GI Joe II Centered On Snake Eyes And Roadblock - Página 2 GI-Joe-2-Retaliation-The-Rock-02_1313027040

Anonymous
Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje por Zan Jue Ago 11, 2011 4:14 pm

a que rajado y se imaginan lo que pesan esen monton de toros aya arriba!
Zan
Zan

Mensaje por Invitado Miér Ago 17, 2011 11:44 am

The Rock In Roadblock Costume

GI Joe II Centered On Snake Eyes And Roadblock - Página 2 The-Rock-Roadblock-GI-Joe-2-Retaliation_1313507375

The Rock has tweeted a new image of himself in his Roadblock costume on the set of GI Joe Retaliation. Much of the movie(now filming) has been kept under wraps and this is the very 1st time we have seen someone from the movie, in their new costume.
Anonymous
Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado Jue Ago 18, 2011 3:59 pm

Moviefone - Why G. I. Joe: Retaliation Brings Hope To G. I. Joe Fans

G. I. Joe is a franchise owned by Hasbro and it has made millions since its inception in 1964. From G.I. Joe: America's Movable Fighting Man to the 30th Anniversary figures, the franchise lasted this long because of you and me; The Fans.

And this is where the Live Action Movie came in. Like every franchise G. I. Joe too had its ups and downs. Not necessarily saying the 1st Movie was a flop, but majority of the critiques (including most of the fans) never actually liked it in the first place.

This is why the popular online movie magazine; Moviefone has posted an article explaining the importance of the upcoming 2nd G. I. Joe Live Action Movie; G. I. Joe: Retaliation to the fans and vise versa.

Why single out this specific article? You can read “Why 'G.I. Joe: Retaliation' Brings Hope to G.I. Joe Fans“ at Moviefone to findout exactly why, my friend! After all “Knowing Is Half The Battle”.
Anonymous
Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado Jue Ago 18, 2011 5:05 pm

ese roca si da tipo para roadblock.
Anonymous
Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje por Mariano vann Grayskull Jue Ago 18, 2011 5:16 pm

CONDE DECAPITADO escribió:Una decente película de los joe sería la siguiente: "un terrorista de cobra está escondido en un país árabe con su familia, tras un idear un brutal atentado. De pronto, por la noche, llegan los Joes en helicópteros (uno es derribado), entran a la casa y masacran al desarmado terrorista, dándole una buena paliza a los niños y a la mujer del finado. Pantalla a negro. Títulos: GIJoe, A Real American Hero". Sería un peliculón...

Sería una opción exelente; siempre me gustaron mucho las películas basadas en hechos verídicos.
Mariano vann Grayskull
Mariano vann Grayskull
MOTULA MOD
MOTULA MOD

Mensaje por Invitado Jue Ago 18, 2011 5:21 pm

ademas seria forma de justificar el dinero conque se financia la organizacion.
Anonymous
Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje por Reina Angella Vie Ago 19, 2011 8:54 pm

Rey Hiss escribió:
CONDE DECAPITADO escribió:Una decente película de los joe sería la siguiente: "un terrorista de cobra está escondido en un país árabe con su familia, tras un idear un brutal atentado. De pronto, por la noche, llegan los Joes en helicópteros (uno es derribado), entran a la casa y masacran al desarmado terrorista, dándole una buena paliza a los niños y a la mujer del finado. Pantalla a negro. Títulos: GIJoe, A Real American Hero". Sería un peliculón...

Sería una opción exelente; siempre me gustaron mucho las películas basadas en hechos verídicos.

Grand Admiral Thrawn escribió:ademas seria forma de justificar el dinero conque se financia la organizacion.

Totalmente de acuerdo con los tres jejeje un peliculón definitivo, basada en hechos verídicos que ni que, forma de justificar, pues clarooo jejeje muy buenos coments jeje
Reina Angella
Reina Angella

Mensaje por Invitado Mar Ago 23, 2011 5:05 pm

G.I. Joe Movie Retaliation Bruce Willis Confirmation!

Dwayne Johnson aka "The Rock" who is set to play Roadblock in the upcoming GI Joe Movie Retaliation has sent out a tweet confirming Bruce Willis has indeed joined the cast for GI Joe 2.

GI Joe II Centered On Snake Eyes And Roadblock - Página 2 Gijoe-2-retalation-bruce_willis_movie_1313864322

GI Joe II Centered On Snake Eyes And Roadblock - Página 2 Bruce_Willis_gijoe-movie-retaliation-team_1313866415

G.I. Joe Movie Retaliation Filming Continues At The Presidential Compound

Filming for the upcoming G.I. Joe Movie Retaliation continues today in St. Francisville LA, at the "Presidential Compound" where Zartan will be giving a press conference in disguise as the president of the United States. It also looks like he was able to sneak in his own Cobra Secret Service security.

GI Joe II Centered On Snake Eyes And Roadblock - Página 2 Arnald-zartan-gijoe-movie_1314019877_thumb

In other G.I. Joe Movie Retaliation news GIJOE Team Member "Havoc" has been officially confirmed. Actor Matt Gerald has put out word via FaceBook that he has been cast in this role.

GI Joe II Centered On Snake Eyes And Roadblock - Página 2 Havoc-gijoe-movie-2_1314021024_thumb
Anonymous
Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje por Zan Mar Ago 23, 2011 8:09 pm

Que bien Bruce Willis :Yea: un gran actor se ve que le estan dando con todo a esta movie
Zan
Zan

Mensaje por Invitado Miér Ago 24, 2011 2:44 pm

pues asi parece
Anonymous
Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado Jue Sep 22, 2011 4:25 pm

Casting Call Sheets Reveal More G. I. Joe: Retaliation Leaked Scenes

Spoiler Warning: The following news article may contain possible scenes from the upcoming movie G. I. Joe: Retaliation.

Before moving on to the goodies, we believe a brief introduction is in order:

The casting site which revealed Cobra Commander’s involvement in the 2nd G. I. Joe movie now lists the wardrobe using numbers instead of addressing them with Character Names. HISSTANK wanted to take a look at who stands-in for whom by looking at yesterday’s page. “Google is your friend” so they say… and we thought of using Google Cache to read past web pages. Unfortunately, yesterday’s page was not there. Instead we were treated to a past page revealing even more info. We then used Yahoo, Bing and other search engine cache pages to obtain more scenes from the movie.

Due to spoiler reasons the content is kept off the front page… want to read more? Take a look, after the jump.

Note: Screenshots from the cached web pages are used since cached pages are temporary and subject to change.

First, regarding yesterday’s revealed scene, it is indeed turning out to be a prison break scenario. There is a moment in the movie where Snake Eyes meet the Warden and a set of prison guards (see the following image).

GI Joe II Centered On Snake Eyes And Roadblock - Página 2 G-I-Joe-Retaliation-Leak-1_1316687401

We are not sure if this is an encounter and a fight will ensue… but who knows?

Next we are treated to a scene where Snake Eyes, the Warden, Storm Shadow and a large number of guards, two doctors, two technicians are involved. This is definitely a fight scene. Come on… picture the scene “Snake Eyes taking down all of 'em at once”. The guards are definitely Redshirts/Cannon Fodder/Greenshirts.

GI Joe II Centered On Snake Eyes And Roadblock - Página 2 G-I-Joe-Retaliation-Leak-2_1316687401

Meanwhile an encounter between Roadblock and Firefly. Oh yeah, things starting to look pretty impressive. This writer is now fully excited to see the movie.

GI Joe II Centered On Snake Eyes And Roadblock - Página 2 G-I-Joe-Retaliation-Leak-3_1316687401

And continuing on… Snake Eyes, Jinx, Blind Master and two Ninjas. This is definitely a Master & Student meet-up. Arashikage ROX! (Sorry folks, getting carried away here… I’m sure you are too).

GI Joe II Centered On Snake Eyes And Roadblock - Página 2 G-I-Joe-Retaliation-Leak-4_1316687401

Finally, to cap it all up: Yesterday’s scene! From the data gathered today… the scene involves 1 more person (Can’t confirm who, since the costume name is not specified. But definitely not Snake Eyes) and a hand (Yep, there is an actual “Hand Double” involved with the scene. As to whom the hand belongs to… No Idea!)

GI Joe II Centered On Snake Eyes And Roadblock - Página 2 G-I-Joe-Retaliation-Leak-5_1316687401

Alrighty then… that concludes HISSTANK’s little detective work. We are sure to keep our eyes on more leaked stuff and will inform you ASAP.

Over & Out!
Anonymous
Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje por Zan Jue Sep 22, 2011 11:34 pm

A ver, aver explicando man que no entendi he he he :ggg:
Zan
Zan

Mensaje por Invitado Vie Sep 23, 2011 1:47 pm

en realidad esta muy claro pero bueno la noticia trata de que se dieron a conocer las listas del casting dela nueva pelicula de Gijoe que se esta rodando y segun se lee haran apariciones muchos personajes mas como los Greenshirt , Jinx, el Hard Master.

en otras notas hay rumores de quienes seran Baroness y Scarlet para esta nueva entrega , pero aun no es nada confimado

GI Joe 2 Retaliation Melinda Sullivan As The Baroness

GI Joe II Centered On Snake Eyes And Roadblock - Página 2 Melinda-Sullivan-baroness-1_1316647312

Kendra Andrews as the Scarlett

GI Joe II Centered On Snake Eyes And Roadblock - Página 2 Kendra-Andrews-GI-Joe-Retaliation_1316661740
Anonymous
Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje por Zan Vie Sep 23, 2011 3:08 pm

Melinda Sullivan es un encanto la otra noooooo!
Zan
Zan

Mensaje por Invitado Vie Sep 23, 2011 4:30 pm

que te digo es que esa foto asusta pero ya buscando mas salio esta

GI Joe II Centered On Snake Eyes And Roadblock - Página 2 Kendra-andrews

y en otras que se ven por ahí la mujer tiene un físico que te para el pelo

GI Joe II Centered On Snake Eyes And Roadblock - Página 2 Kendra-andrews-001-large

creo que el cabello rojo la hace que se vea extraña

GI Joe II Centered On Snake Eyes And Roadblock - Página 2 Kendra_Andrews_New_HS__Green_Tank_1_thumb

Anonymous
Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje por Zan Sáb Sep 24, 2011 12:04 am

Depende de como la veass pero guapa, guapa no es, es linda pero no escultural, en la 3 foto se ve mucho mejor
Zan
Zan

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3  Siguiente