MOTULA
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Últimos temas
» masters of the universe origins
Crítica de TNA de Mark Madden  EmptySáb Dic 17, 2022 11:40 pm por Roboto

» Moralejas de la serie 200x
Crítica de TNA de Mark Madden  EmptySáb Dic 17, 2022 10:42 pm por Roboto

» CAMO KHAN UNA PASIÓN ARGENTA
Crítica de TNA de Mark Madden  EmptySáb Dic 17, 2022 9:53 pm por Roboto

» MIni comic collection Dark Horse
Crítica de TNA de Mark Madden  EmptySáb Dic 17, 2022 9:52 pm por Roboto

» Etermas 5.0!!
Crítica de TNA de Mark Madden  EmptySáb Dic 17, 2022 9:49 pm por Roboto

» Las revistas Ledafilms de He-man
Crítica de TNA de Mark Madden  EmptyDom Mar 21, 2021 9:19 am por Alien3000

» Mini Comic Fall of Eternia ( Final Battle)
Crítica de TNA de Mark Madden  EmptyMiér Feb 10, 2021 8:47 am por Ednock

» Mini Comic Fall of Eternia ( Homecoming)
Crítica de TNA de Mark Madden  EmptyMar Feb 09, 2021 6:07 pm por Ednock

» Origen de Skeletor Mini Comic
Crítica de TNA de Mark Madden  EmptyLun Jun 01, 2020 11:17 am por carlosech79

Los posteadores más activos del mes
No hay usuarios

Crítica de TNA de Mark Madden

3 participantes

Crítica de TNA de Mark Madden  Empty Crítica de TNA de Mark Madden

Mensaje por Roboto Jue Sep 23, 2010 12:30 am

THERE’S NO MONEY IN A LAZY STONER

Abyss nearly beat RVD to death with “Janice,” a board spiked with nails. RVD was soaked in gore, hospitalized and stripped of the world title by TNA because he couldn’t defend it. (That way, RVD also didn’t have to LOSE it, but that column’s already been written, just about Shawn Michaels.)

When RVD returned to Impact, he should have been spewing fire and brimstone. He should have vowed bloody revenge while pointing at his scars. He should have been hysterical about losing the most coveted prize in sports and sworn that he would retrieve it sooner, not later.

That’s the way you do things in wrestling. No debate. That’s just how it’s done.

When RVD returned, he did so BY PHONE. Couldn’t even be bothered to make it to the Impact Zone, or someplace that provided a satellite hookup. He wasn’t spewing, or swearing, or hysterical. In fact, RVD didn’t even seem to be annoyed. He just mumbled sports clichés. While he didn’t want to be stripped of the title, he understood why TNA did it.

Jesus. Where’s the money in that? If RVD doesn’t care about what Abyss did to him, why should I?

I’m sure RVD thinks he’s just being true to his lazy stoner character. Yo, Spicoli…there’s NO MONEY in a lazy stoner. Raven did the disenfranchised, neurotic Kurt Cobain gimmick, but when the bell rang, Raven fought as if he didn’t care whether he lived or died. RVD just dreams about another bong hit. Wrestling is adrenaline, not THC.

My main problem isn’t with RVD, though.

My main problem is with TNA for allowing it to happen. How does something like that get on the air? How does Vince Russo, or Eric Bischoff, or Terry Taylor, or Mike Tenay not say, “Hey, wait a minute. That isn’t right. Do it right.”

Does a pissant like RVD really have creative control? That’s like giving a dung pile creative control. “Hey, like it or not, I’m gonna sit here and stink. Live with it.”

Here’s a more likely scenario: Somebody “in charge” tried to tell RVD what to do, and he went to Dixie Carter and got his way, because Dixie always gives the talent their way.

I don’t know that this happened. I do know it’s happened before. Those “in charge” constantly berated Samoa Joe for dressing sloppy. For looking sloppy. For being sloppy. “Dress like a professional athlete,” they told Joe. “Tone up. You don’t need to be a bodybuilder. You do need credibility.”

Those “in charge” knew what they were talking about. Problem was, Joe’s a lazy pig who overrates himself. Joe balked. When those “in charge” persisted, Joe went to Dixie. Dixie backed Joe. “Just let Joe be himself,” Dixie said.

Boy, talk about your worst-case scenario. Look at Joe now. He’s a bum. Nobody cares about him. The “real” aura is gone. It’s been replaced by, “Geez, he’s real fat.”

Those “in charge” knew better. Those “in charge” are supposed to know better. That’s why they’re “in charge.” But Dixie wants everyone to be happy. Think Joe’s happy now? Joe’s the poster boy for wasted opportunity.

RVD’s the poster boy for wasted. WHAMMY!

Dixie Carter is the worst promoter in pro wrestling history. She makes Herb Abrams look like Paul Boesch.

THE GREAT DEPRESSION, WRESTLING-STYLE

I’ll expand upon this at a later date, but here’s a scary fact: The wrestling biz is so shrunken and so strapped for cash that Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas, two quality performers, can’t find regular work anywhere. Not even in Japan, where guys like that used to get RICH.

Why won’t TNA lop off some of the deadwood that’s smothering their company and hire these two? There’s backstory: Both were Kurt Angle protégés. They could have killer matches with Angle. Haas, in fact, wrestles in very similar style. Present Haas as the younger Angle, this year’s model (even though Angle is just three years older) and have Haas counter everything Angle does. Angle, looking into a mirror, is forced to “find a way.”

That’s a better booking idea than TNA has had in years. They wouldn’t like it. Too basic, makes sense.

I don’t feel sorry for Benjamin and Haas, though. They could always quit wrestling and get real jobs. The world needs ditch-diggers, too.

But who would help TNA more: Benjamin and Haas, or Jesse Neal and Eric Young? Or Orlando Jordan and Amazing Red? Or Kazarian and Rob Terry? Or…

Me encontré esta columna de Mark Madden en Wrestlezone.com y me pareció interesante, toca puntos muy válidos, ¿qué opinan ustedes?
Roboto
Roboto

http://collectorszone23.blogspot.com/

Crítica de TNA de Mark Madden  Empty Re: Crítica de TNA de Mark Madden

Mensaje por Mike Bock Jue Sep 23, 2010 10:10 am

Muy cierto lo que dice. Un problema con TNA es eso la cabeza.
Voy a sonar medio machista pero eso pasa por tener una mujer a cargo de un compañía de lucha. Y Dixie es una modelito. Piensa primero con el sentimiento antes que con la razon.
Mike Bock
Mike Bock
Administrador
Administrador

http://www.collectorszone.biz

Mensaje por king Randor Jue Sep 23, 2010 10:13 am

Mae muy buena la columna toca los mismos puntos de los q nosotros ya hablamos tna ocupa un lider de verdad uno q diga q tienen q hacer asi de simple es lo unico q falta en tna no es tanto q sea o no una mujer mira a Stephanie Mcmahon ella tiene caracter y sabe del mercado y sabe como dar ordenes eso es lo que hace falta en tna
king Randor
king Randor

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado